20/12/2013

Musical Friday #131


EN: So Christmas is around the corner and I found out today that I don't have to work on the 24,25 and 26 woot woot. This year I will spend my Christmas holidays here in London with some family members of mine but away from my Mom and Dad.
As I get older, I become less and less fond of Christmas due to various reasons.

Eminem - The Monster feat. Rihanna - New

Drake - Worst Behavior - New

Jay-Z feat. Justin Timberlake - Holy Grail

Tinie Tempah feat. Labrinth - Lover Not A Fighter - New


Kanye West - Bound 2 (Explicit)

Kendrick Lamar - Poetic Justice feat. Drake

YOUTUBE  TWITTER  BLOGLOVIN'  FACEBOOK  TUMBLR  G PLUS
I do not own the Copyrights of this picture. It was found via Tumblr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...