11/12/2013

Warm me up! #2

Warm Me Up #2 - Parkas

EN: The weather in the U.K. is getting colder and colder and I started noticing that even though my Zara coat is lovely is not warm enough for this weather, plus I can't put to many shirts on when I use that coat because the sleeves are too tight. So I've been thinking of buying a new coat.
You see so many big coats that are expensive and you think "Oh this is probably very warm." and it ends up not being warm at all, let me tell you this has happened to me countless times. Recently my cousin bought a parka from NEXT and it really got me thinking and I might buy a parka as well. And her is perfect because you can remove the inside and you can still use the parka during the Spring for those annoying rainy days in London.
Here are some of the jackets that I found on the interwebs. I still don't know if I get a black one, dark navy blue or khaki. Sales are just around the corner :D. 

YOUTUBE  TWITTER  BLOGLOVIN'  FACEBOOK  TUMBLR  G PLUS
I do not own the copyrights of these pictures. The Collage was made via Polyvore website.

2 comments:

  1. Good to hear you are back in London.....hope you are enjoying the beautiful Christmas feel of London! I find wool coats or those with a wool blend the warmest....or wind blockers are another option!
    May x
    PS: 'Walking In May' is running a 1920s inspired *GIVEAWAY*, find out more or enter: http://www.walkinginmay.com/2013/12/giveaway-happy-3rd-blog-anniversaryand.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya May Loh.
      Yes I'm finally back in London, it took me a long while but I'm finally here.
      In the meantime I managed to buy not only one but two parkas ;).
      xoxo
      K.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...