13/12/2013

Musical Friday #130


EN: I've been wanting to do some tattoos for quite a long time now but in the beginning I wasn't sure what I wanted and then since I was young there was no way in hell my mother would let me and then of course money issue because tattoos as we know are not cheap and the better the tattoo artist is, obviously the more expensive is going to be. At my current job some of my colleagues have quite big and visible tattoos so it kinda triggered my interest again.
Do you know any good and decent tattoo shops/artist in London?

Backstreet Boys - Show 'Em (What You're Made Of) - New Single - I don't know about you but I've been a fan of BSB since FOREEEEEVVEEERRRRR! And now I just found out that theyare going to be in London next year, I AM THERE! This is probably the last time that I will ever be able to see them, so I have to find a way to go, even if I go alone!


Britney Spears - Perfume - New Single

Rebecca Ferguson - I Hope

Lorde - Team - New Single


Ellie Goulding - How Long Will I Love You

Ella Eyre - Deeper - New Single

YOUTUBE  TWITTER  BLOGLOVIN'  FACEBOOK  TUMBLR  G PLUS
I do not own the Copyrights of this picture. It was found via Tumblr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...