17/02/2011

Favourite Youtubers #1

Imagine from Julian Smith's Facebook

Hello everyone :)
I decided to once a month, give a prop, I guess, to my favourite Youtube Channels.
And I will start with Julian Smith from the channel juliansmith87 . I came across Julian's Channel I think in the beginning of 2010, and I subbed it right away! I think the first video that I saw was "Malk", and for me was hilllaaarriioouusss :P
Below you will see some of my favourite videos from his Channel. For more information about him, follow the links his:
- JulianSmithTvMe - Personal Info

Malk



Hot Kool Aid


Techno Jeep (Original) - This one is bloody originaly awesome.


25 Things I hate about Facebook - I think this one of the clips that made him lets say famous.


Grandma like Whoa


Jellyfish


Red Eye Flashes Twice


Beached Whale





Racist Coffee - One of my favourite clips, love the beat haha


I'm reading a book - If you are into reading book, this is the song for you :D



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...