14/03/2010

Lazy Sunday


Ggeeezzz >.< talk about a lazy sunday. I've been having alot of those since I came to Nottingham. Basically I will stay at home, sometimes I sleep 'till late in the day, I love sleeping, but you can easily wake up early since I don't have blinds in my bedroom, I only have some crappy curtains, in fact nobody in this country seems to know what the hell are blinds -_-... carrying on... tyding my room, clean up the comum areas, put some clothes in the washing machine, watch some series.... aaaaand that's basically it :P 

I do not own the Copyrights of this picture. It was found via Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...