17/03/2010

At Casablanca

After my classes today (16-3-2010) I went to friends Zuzana's and Maria's house, a.k.a. La Casablanca :P.
First I dyed Zuzana's hair blond ^_^ and then I became a cleaning freak >.< I helped Zuzana clean her W.C. and Kitchen, 'cause she's having her sister plus a friend over. Then I had a snack and did by daily English homework of writing a resume of a News per day. So far is going well, because I'm writing about things that I like, such as MUUSSIICCC, it's always better then writing about, bombs, politicians and shiz, those things are depressing -_-
And now I'm in bed with Zuz, she's booking her flying tickets to Slovakia for the Easter holidays :P
Mutxos fannós no?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...