29/07/2016

Musical Friday #143

(OMIS - Croatia)

Hello everyone!
These last weeks I've been away from my Blog but that's because I've been busy getting ready for my holidays. The last time I had a proper vacation was last summer when I went to my friends wedding in Portugal, after that has been pretty much work work work :P.
For this vacation we (my boyfriend and I) will be going to Slovakia (where we are at the moment) and after we are going to Croatia.
The first night when we arrived in Slovakia there was a crazy festival of thunders and lightnings to the point that during the night when I was sleeping there was a thunder so strong that woke me up and left me completely disorientated and kinda vibrated the house. It sounded like someone was exploding fireworks inside the house. I've seen some pretty intense lightings and thunders but this one took the cake.
I initially wanted to vlog buuuuut I realize I'm not good with that so I've been using Snapchat more often than ever. In case you wanna follow me there my account is nerak_86. I upload whenever I have wi-fi since we are not using roaming because is a bit expensive.
Other than that I'm looking forwards for the Croatian beaches doing nothing but tan and chill, get some colour on my skin to last me all the way till next year haha.
I will try and take as many photos as I can and if I have enough material I will Blog about like I used to in the past.
See ya ;)

Calvin Harris - This is what you came for Feat. Rihanna

Twenty One Pilots - Heathens (Suicide Squad OST)


 Fergie - M.I.L.F. $

Rihanna - Sledgehammer (Star Trek OST)

Lil Wayne, Wiz Khalifa, Imagine Dragons, Logic, Ty Dolla $ign & Ambassadors - Sucker for pain (Suicide Squade OST)

YOUTUBE ♥ INSTAGRAM ♥ TWITTER ♥ BLOGLOVIN'  FACEBOOK ♥ TUMBLR ♥ G PLUS
I do not own the Copyrights of this picture. It was found via Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. wow! that storming weather sounds intense! I hope that you have an amazing and relaxing time, dear! btw LOVE the new Fergie song! It's my summer anthem haha
    http://citygirltoday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...