19/04/2013

Musical Friday #97


EN: Hello Bananas! So yesterday was my birthday and I'm officially 27 years old T_T. GOD it feels so weird because when I look in the mirror I don't see a 27 years old Woman, specially since most of my family members always look surprised when I tell them my age, they think I look like a teenager of 16/17/18 years old of age :/. I guess partially is due to the way that I dress :S BAH!
On the 17th of April one of my friends had her first baby girl yyeaaahhiiii :3.
And tomorrow I should meet with some of my friends to celebrate my Bday with a little dinner and what not. Have a good weekend!

Psy - Gentleman - New - HIS BAAAAACK! "I'm a mother father Gentleman!"



will.i.am - #thatPower feat. Justin Bieber - New

Calvin Harris - I need your love feat Ellie Goulding - New

Hampenberg & Alexander Brown feat Busta Rhymes & Shonie - You're a Star

Pitbull - Feel This Moment feat. Christina Aguilera

Afrojack - As Your Friend feat. Chris Brown

YOUTUBE  TWITTER  BLOGLOVIN'  FACEBOOK  TUMBLR  G PLUS
I do not own the Copyrights of this picture. It was found via Tumblr.

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated birthday lovely!

    I turned 27 in March, also feel WELL OLD! URGH

    Halima

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...