05/04/2013

Musical Friday #95


EN: I thought that the thunder storm was over...
Hello Bananas. The month of April started of well but these last two days have left me mentally tired.
Life sometimes can kick you hard. Right now I'm feeling like I'm swimming against the tide and it is so exhausting.


Justin Timberlake - Mirrors - New Single



Lana Del Rey - Chelsea Hotel - New Single


Bruno Mars - When I Was Your Man


Mariah Carey - Almost Home (Oz the Great and Powerful Soundtrack)

inc. - Black Wings - New Single

Dawn Richard - '86

YOUTUBE  TWITTER  BLOGLOVIN'  FACEBOOK  TUMBLR  G PLUS
I do not own the Copyrights of this picture. It was found via Tumblr.

6 comments:

  1. gorgeous- i love lana <3
    wish you a wonderful weekend.
    maren anita

    FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Maren, long time no see ;)
      Have a good weekend too.
      xoxo
      K.

      Delete
  2. Linda a Lana *-*
    Adorei esse visual do Justin T.


    Tecido_Doce

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first picture is beautiful!

    I liked "Mirrors" and "When I Was Your Man."

    Have a great day!

    nialangleyspeaks.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/NiaLangleyOfficial

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment Nia :).
      Have a good day too.
      xoxo
      K.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...