14/04/2017

Musical Friday #146


EN: Hello everyone!
And once again long time no see. Even though one of my plans was to write more often on my Blog this year I feel like I have less free time as the year goes by.
I just can't help it, my job takes a lot of my time and when it comes to my days off is other spent resting and organising the house or going outside and enjoy the day with my boyfriend if I can (since we don't have many days off together).
Other than that, soon I will be turning 31 years old....  aaahhhhhhh where did the time go... I'm not ready for this....

Linkin Park - Heavy feat.Kiiara


Kendrick Lamar - HUMBLE.


STARGATE - Waterfall feat. Pink X Sia

Lorde - Green Light

The XX - Hold On

Sigma - Find Me feat. Birdy

YOUTUBE ♥ INSTAGRAM ♥ TWITTER ♥ BLOGLOVIN'  FACEBOOK ♥ TUMBLR ♥ G PLUS
I do not own the Copyrights of this picture. It was found via Tumblr.

1 comment:

  1. Hi fellow,
    Espero que esteja tudo bem.
    Parabéns pelo teu blog, muito interessante. Vou passar a seguir e a recomendar a uns amigos.
    Boa sorte.
    Miss u, kiss.

    Irina (MizzSpelly)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...