02/09/2016

Musical Friday #144

EN: I can NOT believe we are in September already and before you know it, Halloween is just around the corner and next thing you know it, it's Christmas again. 
Most times I feel like 24 hours are not enough in a day to do everything I have planned for that day.

Britney Spears - Make Me... Ft. G-Eazy


Kanye West - Wolves (Balmain Campaign) Ft. Vic Mensa & Sia


Kehlani - Gangsta - Suicide Squad Soundtrack


Usher - No Limit Ft. Young Thug

Niykee Heaton - Bad Intentions Ft. Migos

YOUTUBE ♥ INSTAGRAM ♥ TWITTER ♥ BLOGLOVIN'  FACEBOOK ♥ TUMBLR ♥ G PLUS
I do not own the Copyrights of this picture. It was found via Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...