02/03/2016

App: Stocard

Stocard  
EN: This might not be news for some of you but I believe that there are still some of you that don't know about this mobile App.
If I shop frequently in one place and I find out they have a membership card I will most definitely apply for one but then what ends up happening is that I have a wallet full of cards and at some point I will end up forgetting my cards somewhere else and when I want to use it you don't have it with me, so a possible solution for that is this App called Stocard.
I discovered this App trough my boyfriend, it is so good. I just scan or manually write my members code in it so I have all of my cards in one place, quickly accessible plus it keeps me up to date if there is any special offers.

PT: Isto pode não ser noticia nenhuma para alguns de vocês mas acredito que algumas pessoas podem ainda não conhecer este App para o telemóvel.
Se eu faço compras frequentemente num sítio e eu descubro que eles tem um cartão de membro eu definitivamente irei subscrever mas depois o que acontece é passo a ter uma carteira cheia de cartões e um dia acabo por esquecer dos cartões noutro sítio e quando preciso de usar não os tenho comigo então uma possível solução para isto tudo é o App chamado Stocard.
Eu descobri este App através to meu namorado, é muito bom. Eu posso fazer scan ou escrever manualmente o meu número de membro e assim passo a ter todos os meus cartões só num sítio rapidamente acessíveis e ainda põe-me a par das promoções especiais das lojas.

Stocard Stocard Stocard Stocard Stocard Stocard
EN: Did you know about this App already?
PT: E vocês já tinham ouvido falar deste App?
 
YOUTUBE ♥ INSTAGRAM ♥ TWITTER ♥ BLOGLOVIN'  FACEBOOK ♥ TUMBLR ♥ G PLUS
These pictures were taken and belong to Me/Karen U..

1 comment:

  1. Olha não conhecia e parece bastante interessante!
    Não tem é pra iphone :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...