10/02/2016

Colour Eye Pencils

Eye Pencil
EN: I may not have the biggest eyeshadow palette collection but even with what I´ve got sometimes I feel super lazy to do any eye-makeup-look so the next best thing is colour eye pencils. Just a simple winged eyeliner and I'm done. So are where are some of mine eye pencils.

PT: Posso não ter a maior colecção de paletas de sombras para os olhos mas mesmo assim com o que tenho às vezes sou super preguiçosa para fazer uma maquilhagem de olhos mais elaborada então a melhora coisa a seguir são os lápis para os olhos coloridos. Um simples winged eyeliner e estou pronta. Aqui ficam alguns dos meus lápis para os olhos.
Eye Pencil
Barry M/Sephora/Mary Kay/Mally/Maybelline/L´Oreal/The Bodyshop
Eye Pencil

YOUTUBE ♥ INSTAGRAM ♥ TWITTER ♥ BLOGLOVIN'  FACEBOOK ♥ TUMBLR ♥ G PLUS
These pictures were taken and belong to Me/Karen U..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...