19/06/2013

Trend | Tribal/Aztec Print


EN: Hello Bananas! So first of all the whole Tribal/Aztec print thing is not news for me but this year I think the trend is full on with skirts, shorts, dresses, leggings, nail art, bags, accessories and shoes. Basically everything.
Do you guys like this trend? I actually bought a black and white tribal/aztec print skirt last month but I haven't used it yet because I have no idea how to pair it with so I'm using the power of the Internet to get some inspiration.
Do you have any suggestions?



Source: jcpenney.com via Karen on Pinterest



Source: pshiiit.com via Karen on Pinterest






Source: seventeen.com via Karen on Pinterest


Source: rstyle.me via Moss on Pinterest





YOUTUBE  TWITTER  BLOGLOVIN'  FACEBOOK  TUMBLR  G PLUS
I do not own the Copyrights of these pictures. They were found via Tumblr & Pinterest.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! I have an amazing Aztec Print Maxi in my online boutique www.trulyyouclothing.com

    All our clothes are very affordable and on trend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures! I have an amazing Aztec Print Maxi in my online boutique www.trulyyouclothing.com

    All our clothes are very affordable and on trend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eu adoro o print mas não encontro nada de me ver vestida nas lojas :S

    Beijinho

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oi Thaisa, bem eu tenho uma saia e sinto que foi uma "má" compra porque sempre quando ando a saia sobe sobe sobe XD, não tenho paciência para estar sempre a puxar a saia para baixo lol.
      xoxo
      K.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...