07/06/2013

Musical Friday #104


EN: Hello Bananas! Long time no see. If you read my previous Musical Friday post I explained that I was going to fix my computer because it was making this really annoying sound. When I took my computer to the shopI thought that the problem was dust but actually one of the fans was getting old and it was time to go. Luckily it wasn't an expensive fix and now it's all good. But I actually didn't have a computer for like 5 days, so it felt like a computer detox. During the weekend I had family over and then the other days I spent watching TV >.<.
Anyways it was actually good not having a computer for a while, since I saw something in the interwebz that personally left me felling very sad...
So here to happier days :).

Jessie J - WILD feat. Big Sean and Dizzee Rascal - New


Sebastian Ingrosso, Tommy Trash, John Martin - Reload - New


CL - The Baddest Female - New - CL for the Korean group 2NE1 is doing a solo project.

Tomcraft - Like a Roller - New


LC9 - MaMa Beat feat. Gain (Dance Version)- New


The Knocks - Modern Hearts ft. St. Lucia- New

YOUTUBE  TWITTER  BLOGLOVIN'  FACEBOOK  TUMBLR  G PLUS
I do not own the Copyrights of this picture. It was found via Tumblr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...